Nighttime at Schuster’s Farm
Starting Saturday, September 28 | Fridays & Saturdays in October
Plus — Thursday, October 24
Hours: Begins at dark and the last ticket is sold at 10 pm
Visit the Haunted Forest
Endure a nerve racking ride into the deep, dark woods, and stumble to the gates of Camp Schuster. Are you sure you’re brave enough for this PG-13 adventure?
Opens Saturday, September 28
Fridays & Saturdays in October (and) Thursday, October 24
Hours: begins at DARK — tickets sold until 10 PM
Fridays $18 (plus Thurs. 10/24)
Buy an Express Pass for $35
When the sun goes down …
it gets dark in the corn field!
Bring a flashlight (or two) ‘cuz it’s not spooky, but it is DARK — a nighttime exploration in the corn maze offers challenge without fright!
Herman’s not afraid. Are you?
Bonfire/Picnic rental options (day or night):
- Small bonfire: (1-30 people)-$50.00
- Large bonfire: (31-60 people)-$100.00
- Extra-Large bonfire: (60+ people)$100.00 +
We can provide:
- S’mores ($1/person)
- Hot chocolate or cider ($2.25/person)
- Glow sticks ($1/stick)
‘Hot Tips’ for Bonfires!
- All bonfire guests must purchase a farm activity wristband (day) or ticket (night corn maze or Haunted Forest).
- The bonfire space is rented for up to 4 hours. Available times: 10am-2pm; 2-6pm; and 6-10pm.
- We provide wood, picnic table, benches and roasting sticks.
- With bonfire rentals, guests have the option of carrying in their own food and beverages (non-alcoholic).