Nighttime at Schuster’s Farm
Fridays & Saturdays starting September 30th through October
Plus — Thursday, October 27
Haunted Forest Tickets MUST be purchased online. Flashlight Corn Maze may be purchased online or at the farm.
Visit the Haunted Forest
Endure a nerve racking ride into the deep, dark woods, and stumble to the gates of Camp Schuster. Are you sure you’re brave enough for this PG-13 adventure?
Fridays & Saturdays in October (and) Thursday, October 27
Fridays in October and Thursday 10/27: $22
Saturday October 1st, 8th, & 29th: $25
Saturday October 15th & 22nd: $28
When the sun goes down …
it gets dark in the corn field!
Bring a flashlight (or two) ‘cuz it’s not spooky, but it is DARK — a nighttime exploration in the corn maze offers challenge without fright! Due to increased vandalism in the maze and need for more staffing, the nighttime corn maze price is $10.00/person.
Herman’s not afraid. Are you?
Did you know …
Our Bakery Barn is open at night! Feast on hand-dipped caramel apples, fudge, apple cider donuts, fresh-baked Cookies … and lots more! Click for available yummies!
Bonfire/Picnic rental options (day or night):
- Small bonfire: (1-30 people)-$65.00
- Large bonfire: (31-60 people)-$100.00
- Extra-Large bonfire: (60+ people)$150.00 +
We can provide:
- S’mores ($2/person)
- Hot cider ($3/person)
- Glow sticks ($1/stick)
‘Hot Tips’ for Bonfires!
- All bonfire guests must purchase a farm activity wristband (day) or ticket (night corn maze or Haunted Forest).
- The bonfire space is rented for up to 4 hours. Available times: 10am-2pm; 2-6pm; and 6-10pm.
- We provide wood, picnic table, benches and roasting sticks.
- With bonfire rentals, guests have the option of carrying in their own food and beverages (non-alcoholic).