Fridays, Saturdays, & Sundays in August (Starting 8/6)
Tacos, Lemonade, Craft Beer, & Sangria
Join us for laid back summer fun on the farm! Our sunflower and zinnia fields are in full bloom for you (and the butterflies!) to enjoy. We have worked with nature to provide amazing photo opportunities amongst the sunflowers and zinnias (including gorgeous sunset shots!). The backyard is abounding with activities to playfully run off some energy. Enjoy some great eats and refreshing drinks. Oh and don’t forget to visit with our sweet, new baby goats! Tickets are available online or at the farm.
Want to take some beauty home with you?
Fantastic farmhands will have sunflower bouquets for purchase OR you may cut your own zinnia bouquets to purchase. We have pretty buckets for vases at an additional cost, if desired.
Here’s the Plan!
$8.77+tax/person – ages 2 and under FREE
Fridays and Saturdays: 10am – 9pm with live music from 6:00pm – 8:30pm
Sundays: 10am – 6pm (last ticket sold at 4:30)
Stay tuned for details on special wine and craft beer nights!
Flowers to GO!
Zinnia bouquets: Pick your own: $5.92 small-15 stems; $9.95 large-30 stems
Farmer picked: $7.11 small-15 stems; $11.85 large-30 stems
Sunflowers: $1.90-stem; $9.49-six sunflowers (farmer picked)
We welcome professional and amateur photographers during our regular open hours. Photographer and guests must pay full admission.
The farm is open to all. Photo shoots may not impede any opportunities for all guests to enjoy the farm. Photos may only be taken of clients not other farm guests. Photos may only be taken in the public areas open to all guests not other areas of the farm. Solicitation for future clients is not allowed.
Semi-private sessions are available on 8/2, 8/9, 8/17, and 8/25 from 4:00pm to 8:00pm. Semi-private sessions are $40/hour. Reservation required. You can book semi-private sessions HERE. If you are interested in a fully private session, please contact us for details.
Country Fun: Summer-style enjoyment with small and large play structures, obstacle course, some of our darling critters (including baby goats!), pygmy putt-putt, sports ball zone, giant swing, jumping pillow, kid zipline, & wagon rides around the farm.
Flowers: We will provide water and buckets for picking and plastic bags to take your blooms home. Please feel free to bring your own vase or bucket, if you would like to take your flowers home in water.
Food & Drink: Great summer food and beverages offered during the day and evenings–specialty tacos and nachos, and refreshing desserts and drinks, including lemonade, craft beers, hard seltzers and refreshing Sangria!
Live Music: We are excited to be hosting a variety of local music talent at the farm on Friday and Saturday nights.
Bees: For those with allergies, please note that there are bees in the flower fields. We have spent many hours out in the field and haven’t had an issue with any stinging, but wanted you to be aware in case this would be an issue for some.
Summer Sunset unWINEd Series
8/6: LINE – acoustic duo
- LINE is a multi-genre, collaborative music project by artist Maddie Batzli. Maddie works as a solo artist and with bandmates to create songs ranging between reflective contemporary folk, moody indie rock, and electric synth pop. Personal reflection, queer love, and social commentary show up as common themes in LINE’s songs. Beyond the music, what makes LINE special is the apparent joy the group takes in playing together, and the chemistry that results from that friendship and shared drive. Performing as a duo at Schuster’s Blooms & Butterflies event, Maddie and bandmate Austin Lynch will play acoustic folk pop originals and covers
8/7: Sophia and Cecilia Speece
- Sophia and Cecilia are lever harpists who know and perform both traditional and contemporary music. They have been playing harp for 7 years and love performing at special events. Sophia also performs her beautiful music at wedding ceremonies.
8/13 & 8/14: Marques Morel
- Marques Morel is a Midwestern American songwriter/folksinger, guitar-strummer/harmonica wailer, Street-performer/wandering troubadour, itinerant woodcutter/migrant worker, and a friend to all. He has performed everywhere from big city street corners around the world, to county fairs and festivals, to dingy bars, listening rooms and theaters. Known for his intense and infectious energy on stage and his gritty and honest songwriting and delivery, Marques Morel will be found performing either as a one man show, or with his band, The Midnight Wind. After nearly a decade since his last solo release, Marques released his new LP, Trail of the Ghost, in February of 2021. Trail of the Ghost is an intimate portrait of a haunted man as he wanders the old and the new American west. Rich with iconic figureheads such as Woody Guthrie, Jack Kerouac, Crazy Horse, and Geronimo, Morel’s new record is a journey in itself that is well worth the walk.
8/20 & 8/21: Nick Venturella
- Nick Venturella is a Madison, WI-based professional musician, artist, author, and marketer–inspiring others to invest in themselves & take creative action toward success.
- In 1971 in an old farmhouse on the far west side of Madison, SPEAKEASY was born. Original members included Jon Lutz, Tom Morrison, Ron Muraski, and Phil Staley. Later, guitarist John Fumelle joined the band. They enjoyed playing at many venues in Wisconsin and Illinois and as far west as Montana for a number of years. All the members stayed active in music, and in 2004, the original members brought the band back together. Additional friends have joined the band for various gigs, including Pat Clark and Brad Ryan on guitar; Larry Turk on sax, flute, and harmonica; Darin Ruck on drums; and Dan Morrison on vocals. The band continues to play 60s and 70s music that is a mix of Pop, Rock, Country Rock, and Blues, covering The Beatles, Bad Finger, Rolling Stones, Allman Brothers, Eric Clapton, and others. This danceable music has endured the test of time and the band is still excited to share it with their audiences.
8/28: TBD – Looking for a great musician!