CLOSED for the 2022 Fall Harvest Season
We will see you in 2023!
Get lost in 8 acres of corn maze, ride the wagon around the farm, pick your perfect pumpkin in 14+ acres of pumpkins and explore the dozens of attractions in the barnyard as you laugh and play with your loved ones. Feel the terror of the Haunted Forest! Apple cider donuts cravings can be met Weekends in September. October brings donuts to the forefront every day!
We would like to thank all of our guests and employees for a wonderful 2022 season. We are so blessed to be able to share the joy of the country with you and your family! We look forward to seeing you again in 2023!
Monday – Friday 9am-6pm
Halloween Day open 9am-4pm
Weekday tickets are ONLY available at the farm.
Farm Fun Pass: $9
Backyard Fun only: $7
Corn Maze only: $7
Wagon Rides to the Patch are at 10am, 12pm, 2pm, & 5pm
Get details on ALL passes/tickets!
Fall Weekend NIGHTS
Saturday, September 30 | Fridays & Saturdays in October
Plus Thursday 10/27
Online timed tickets required for Haunted Forest
Prices subject to change
Haunted Forest: Priced by Night See Prices | Flashlight Maze: $10
The Rules for Fun!
- Farm age requirement: All children 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- No smoking: Because of our old buildings and crops, our insurance company has requested that we restrict smoking. Smoking is only allowed on the gravel area in our parking lot.
- Please no pets: For liability reasons and for the welfare of our farm animals, outside pets are not allowed. Service animals are welcome.
- No carry ins: On weekends, when our food carts are open, no carry ins are allowed. (Water bottles are aokay, however we do not have a filling station on the farm at this time.) On weekdays, carry ins are allowed as we do not have our food carts open.
- No outside alcohol: On weekends, craft beer, wine, and hot drinks w/ wine based spirits are available for purchase on the farm.