Tuesdays – Thursdays | September 21 – October 28
Tour times: 8:30 or 9:00 am, 10:30 am, 12:30 or 1:00 pm
Groups are welcome to bring in a snack to enjoy after the tour or, if staying for lunch an additional 30 minutes is recommended.
Guided Tour: 60 minutes
$7.00 per student; $3 per adult; Staff-FREE
Meet Farm Animals — goats, donkeys, llamas and more! Hunt for shapes and colors of real farm products in our historic Round Barn OR walk through the small Corn Maze. Take a Wagon Ride! Visit the Pumpkin Patch where each student picks a pumpkin of their own. Be sure to add time to your visit to enjoy the Backyard Playground!
K thru Second Grade Activities
Guided Tour: 75-90 minutes
$7.00 per student; $3.00 per adult; Staff FREE
Meet Farm Animals — goats, donkeys, llamas and more! Engage in hands-on learning about animals, farm products, bees and the foods we eat in the Learning Shed. Take a Wagon Ride. Visit the Pumpkin Patch where each student picks a pumpkin of their own. Solve the small Corn Maze with the help of educational clues. Be sure to add time to your visit to enjoy the Backyard Playground!
A Little More Info
- All of our field trip guides are current or retired professionals from the education field.
- Picnic tables are available indoors and outdoors. Feel free to bring snacks, to enjoy AFTER your tour
- BYO lunch adds to the fun! Be sure to add 30 minutes to your farm visit.
- Our field trips can run rain or shine. Activities may need to be adjusted due to the weather or safety.
- Guided Field Trips – 20 or more children ($140.00 minimum). Siblings are welcome at the child rate of $7.00 (includes a free pumpkin). Staff are FREE. All other adults are $3/each. Babies (1 and under) are free.
- Staff, adults and babies do not receive a free pumpkin.
Self-Guided Field Trips
Groups of 19 or less
$7.00 per person (age 1 & under free)
Small groups are welcome to enjoy the farm Mondays-Fridays, September 23 through October 31, from 9am-3pm without reservation or guide. When you arrive, please have an adult check in at the produce area to purchase your field trip wristbands and pick up our self-guide tour bag. Farm Animal encounters, small Corn Maze and the Backyard Playground are all included. In October, Wagon Rides are offered once between 10-11:00am and once between 2-3:00pm. Ask about the next wagon ride when you check in. We will try to accommodate your group with a wagon ride but we can not guarantee a ride. Remember to pick out your children’s small pumpkin before you leave.