Tuesdays – Thursdays | September 21 – October 28
Tour times: 8:30 or 9:00 am, 10:30 am, 12:30 or 1:00 pm
Groups are welcome to bring in a snack to enjoy after the tour or, if staying for lunch an additional 30 minutes is recommended.
Guided Tour: 60 minutes
$7.00 per student; $3 per adult; Staff-FREE
Meet Farm Animals — goats, donkeys, llamas and more! Hunt for shapes and colors of real farm products in our historic Round Barn OR walk through the small Corn Maze. Take a Wagon Ride! Visit the Pumpkin Patch where each student picks a pumpkin of their own. Be sure to add time to your visit to enjoy the Backyard Playground!
K thru Second Grade Activities
Guided Tour: 75-90 minutes
$7.00 per student; $3.00 per adult; Staff FREE
Meet Farm Animals — goats, donkeys, llamas and more! Engage in hands-on learning about animals, farm products, bees and the foods we eat in the Learning Shed. Take a Wagon Ride. Visit the Pumpkin Patch where each student picks a pumpkin of their own. Solve the small Corn Maze with the help of educational clues. Be sure to add time to your visit to enjoy the Backyard Playground!
A Little More Info
- All of our field trip guides are current or retired professionals from the education field.
- Picnic tables are available indoors and outdoors. Feel free to bring snacks, to enjoy AFTER your tour
- BYO lunch adds to the fun! Be sure to add 30 minutes to your farm visit.
- Our field trips can run rain or shine. Activities may need to be adjusted due to the weather or safety.
- Guided Field Trips – 20 or more children ($140.00 minimum). Siblings are welcome at the child rate of $7.00 (includes a free pumpkin). Staff are FREE. All other adults are $3/each. Babies (1 and under) are free.
- Staff, adults and babies do not receive a free pumpkin.
Self-Guided Field Trips
Groups of 19 or less
$7.00 per person (age 1 & under free)
Small groups are welcome to enjoy the farm Mondays-Fridays, September 20 through October 29, from 9am-3pm without reservation or guide. When you arrive, please have an adult check in at the yellow building to get your field trip wristbands. Farm Animal encounters, small Corn Maze and the Backyard Playground are all included. In October, Wagon Rides are offered once between 10-11:00am and once between 2-3:00pm. Ask about the next wagon ride when you check in. We will try to accommodate your group with a wagon ride but we can not guarantee a ride. Remember to pick out your children’s small pumpkin before you leave.