Nighttime at Schuster’s Farm
Starting Saturday, September 30 | Fridays & Saturdays in October
Plus — Thursday, October 26
Hours: Last ticket sold at 10 pm
When the sun goes down …
it gets dark in the corn field!
Bring a flashlight (or two) ‘cuz it’s not spooky, but it is DARK — a nighttime exploration in the corn maze offers challenge without fright!
Herman’s not afraid. Are you?
Bonfire options Day or Night:
- Small bonfire: (1-30 people)
Includes one picnic table and benches around the fire – $50.00
- Large bonfire: (31-50 people)
Includes two picnic tables and benches around the fire – $75.00 and up
- Extra-Large bonfire: (50+ people)
Contact us to make arrangements!
We can provide:
- S’mores ($1/person)
- Hot chocolate or cider ($2/person)
- Glow sticks ($1/stick)
- Roasting sticks (free)
Bonfires Rules and Extra Info!
Nothing is more relaxing and soul-warming than a bonfire after the excitement of the Haunted Forest or Flashlight Corn Maze. Make a reservation and gather with friends and family for sparks, songs and S’Mores.
- All bonfire guests must have activity wristbands/tickets for farm entry.
- The bonfire space is rented for up to 4 hours.
- Available time slots: 10 AM-2 PM; 2 PM-6 PM; and (Friday and Saturday only) 6 PM-10 PM.
- With bonfire rentals, guests have the option of carrying in their own food and (non-alcoholic) beverages.